Monday, January 26, 2015

Picking on Mama

Hello scrappy friends!  Today I'm sharing a that was inspired by a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.
It is a layout about my middle son that likes to pick on me about getting my photo taken...  I prefer to be behind the camera. 

Supplies:  kraft cardstock background, pattern paper background is from a paper pad I purchased in fall 2013, the piece of red pattern paper behind photo is also from that paper pad, the navy photo mat and notebook punched strip is a Heidi Swapp September Skies collection - Midnight shadows, the grey triangles pattern paper is on the opposite side of navy, the plaid upside down banner is from the Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard collection - Tartan, and everything else is from my scrap bin of embellishments.

You can find the sketch here.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a closer look of my layout... 

5 comments:

  1. Love your colour combo and paper choices! The twine is a great accent! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fiber wrapped around the plaid patterned paper! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the colours and the wrapped twine! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Love the photo and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing layout! love the fiber wrapped on the paper! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete