Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Destination

Welcome friends... and Happy New Year!!!  Today's layout was inspired by week 4 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.
I stayed with the polaroid frame and film strip concept of the sketch to document the 2 senior pictures.

The background paper is Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection, the film strip I made with my border punch, DIRT is a fussy cut from Echo Park - All About A Boy Collection, and the polaroid frames are from Crate Paper - Open Road Collection. The stars and twine I pulled from my stash.

The sketch can be found here.
  

Thank you for stopping by to take a closer look at my layout...  I will be back shortly with another sketch challenge layout.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - this page is stunning - love your colour combo and your take on the sketch
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab masculine page, love it! Thank you for playing with our challeng at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete