Saturday, December 13, 2014

No Shave November

Welcome friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made with sketch inspiration from Let's Capture Our Memories.  
 
This layout is about my oldest and youngest celebrating "No Shave November". 

Supplies include: navy cardstock for the background, Pink Paislee pattern paper Daydream(2010), red cardstock strips, The Paper Studio red chevron, Modern Miss Say cheese camera/banner, Heidi Swapp Limits today label and Thoughts card, Rad banner from a Scraptastic kit exclusive cut apart, and miscellaneous embellishments I had in my stash.

The sketch can be found here.
 
Thank you for stopping by... I will be back shortly with another sketch challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice layout and love the bright colours! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome young men, and great layout! Love the cluster up top! Thanks for joining at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great page - love the colors and details - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and I love the colors. The smiles in the pics are contagious. Thanks for joining in at let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cool boy page. I love your photos and all of the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete