Friday, December 5, 2014

Great Trapping!

Welcome friends to another post for Let's Capture Our Memories.  This layout is using the 6 colors of the December Color Spot for inspiration.

My sons are hunters and trappers.  The layout is about the trophies they trapped one day.

The brown background, layer, tags, and photo mat, the 2 reds and the kraft are cardstock, the layers are from my brown or red scrap bin, the background (that looks like sweater knit to me ;) ) is Teresa Collins - Hello My Name Is collection,and the enamel dots I made from pony beads.

Here is the December color spot.
Thank you for looking.... Have a scappy weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your layering. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous design - love the touches of kraft - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete