Friday, December 5, 2014

family

Welcome back scrappy friends...  This post is a sketch challenge from Let's Capture Our Memories #100.  This was a true challenge for me!  I do not like to make pie charts or pie shapes, but I do like how my layout turned out!
This layout is a family photo we took on Thanksgiving day.  It is my favorite holiday, and I wanted a family photo to put in my December Daily... 

The papers are from my stash, and I've had for quite some time, the heart is from Simple Stories - DIY Collection - Burlap Stickers, and the wood dots are from Teresa Collins. 

The sketch can be found here.

  
Thank you for stopping by...  I will be back shortly with another sketch challenge.  

5 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful layout. I love the leaves. So pretty.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. I'm trying to use up my fall stash.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun layout! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. creative take on the sketch - love the vibrant leaves - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete