Thursday, December 4, 2014

around the kitchen table

Welcome friends!!!  Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by Stuck Sketches December 1st sketch challenge.  The sketch layout calls for 4 photos, but since my photos are larger I used 3 photos and a polaroid frame in place of the 4th photo.  Here is my layout...
This layout is of my sons helping celebrate my birthday for the second time in one week...   My parents hosted a small party to celebrate.

The supplies have been in my stash for quite some time.  The 2 stickers are from Echo Park - All About A Boy 12 x 12 sticker sheet, the background paper is Echo Park - Dots Collection - Teal small dots, the small tab is from Pretty Little Studio - Neapolitan Collection, and the enamel dots are Teresa Collins.

The sketch can be found here.
 

Thank you for looking... and have a great scrappy day!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Denis! Love the happy feeling the colours and photos give. Thanks fro joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your using colors. Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and bright, just love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us st Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy layout. The colors are perfect and what great photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty palette and great combination of patterns! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete