Thursday, November 6, 2014

respect for the game - Stuck?! Sketches

Welcome friends...  My second post of today is a sketch challenge from Stuck?! Sketches.  The sketch was revealed on November 1st.  These are the last action baseball photos of my oldest son.  Sometime soon I plan on making his Senior baseball photo layouts. Then no more baseball... :(
The baseball and glove stickers are from a Reminisce Real Sports sticker sheet that does not have a date.  The background is kraft cardstock.  The pattern papers are from my scrap drawer and they no longer have a manufacturer's strip.  Here is the sketch information. 


I will try and get back later today for one more post.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my layout.

4 comments:

  1. Love the baseball theme and great colors. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the baseballs as embellishments, looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your using color combinations. Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. love the embellies. thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete