Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Baseball - Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch 96



Hello again friends!  I am back with another sketch challenge layout.  This sketch challenge is from Let's Capture Our Memories.  It was revealed on November 1st.  

This sketch was fun for me to create.  Sticking with the baseball theme I used this card sketch for a layout.  The examples provided by the design team were a great inspiration!  
The title "Baseball" sticker is from a Pebbles sticker sheet from 2009.  The baseball stickers are from a Reminisce Real Sports sticker sheet that does not have a date.   This is another photo from my oldest son's last year of baseball.    Here is LCOM Sketch #96
  Thank you for stopping by.  I will try and get another sketch challenge layout posted tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the bold title and baseball elements! Makes the page pop!! Thanks for playing along at LCOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that banner! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool layout. I love all those baseball stickers. They are super cute. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete