Monday, November 17, 2014

This Guy: 24/7

Welcome back friends...  I'm back to post another layout for a sketch challenge from Let's Capture Our Memories.  I did not have 4 small photos to use for this sketch, but used 1 larger photo.  I stuck to the rest of the sketch.  Here is my layout...
My middle son was out getting senior pictures taken and a car honked on the way by...  Evidently it was more important to be social than finish up the photo shoot! :)

The background paper is really old and by Authentique.  The other papers are from my scrap bin.  The embellishment stickers come from Echo Park All About A Boy, Simple Stories 24/Seven, and Snap Him collection.

The sketch can be found here.


Thank you for stopping by.  I have 1 more sketch challenge post for today... I will be back shortly...

6 comments:

  1. fabulous page - really love the pops of orange that pick up the color in his shirt - thanks for playing at LCOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour combo, fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at LCOM ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used one photo to make the sketch work for you! And love the texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color combo. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally nailed the sketch with one photo! This is beautiful! Love the cluster below the photo. Happy to see you at LCOM, thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome layout! So glad you joined in the fun over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete