Monday, November 17, 2014

Mud

Hello again friends!  This sketch challenge is from Stuck?! Sketches.  Such a fun sketch!!  Here is my layout...
He was so excited to show me that he had went muddin'!  I just thought "it was a guy" thing!!!  It was muddy just long enough for me to take a picture, and then off to the car wash to clean it up.  So glad he isn't to "old" for Mom to document what he has been doing.  :)

All the papers are really old and from my stash except the kraft cardstock.  A Crate Paper overlay is on the photo and at the bottom right.  The other embellishments are from my stash and are older.

The sketch can be found here.
Thank you for coming to visit, and I will be back tomorrow with another sketch challenge post.  I'm off to start on my December Daily posts.  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, great masculine page! Thanks for joining us at stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you played with your older products from your stash and made this. Very nice, and great photo. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! love the title work. thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous take on the sketch, love your flocks of 'mud'. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete