Thursday, November 13, 2014

Live It Up

I'm back again...   This time I'm sharing a sketch challenge from My Scraps and More Sketches.  I stumbled across this website by chance...  This layout is staying with my theme of scraping my oldest son's senior photos.
The pattern papers on this layout are from my scrap bin.  The embellishments I have had in my stash for quite a few years.   Fun to get them onto a layout.  You can find the sketch #93 here.  
Thank you for stopping by...  I will try and get more sketch challenge layouts posted yet today.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Great embellies! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photo on this awesome guy page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun, great page and love the added twine!!! thanks soo much for playing along with My Scraps sketches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page and your take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun page. The color scheme is perfect for the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I love how you flipped the sketch....and that's a great photo!

    ReplyDelete