Friday, November 14, 2014

hello

Friday is here!!!  Welcome friends.  I'm loading my last 3 completed layouts from last weekends challenges.  I don't want to get behind posting here.  This post is for Let's Capture Our Memories sketch #97.
I was going to make my own chevrons, but ran out of time.  I am still working on completing my oldest son's senior photos.  I stayed true to the sketch except my photo is not square.  Sketch #97 can be found here
The pattern papers and embellishments were from my old stash except for the wood veneer arrows, hello, and camera.  Those items are from Heidi Swapp September Skies Wood Veneer package.  The wood dots are from Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is Collection.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I will be back shortly to post another sketch challenge.
september skies wood veneer shapes

5 comments:

  1. Awesome guy page and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful masculine page - love your chevrons- thanks for playing along at LCOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch and those papers are male all the way. The camera is cute. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page. I love all of your embellishments and cool papers. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevron paper for the chevrons! And the colours are perfect for your photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete