Saturday, November 1, 2014

CSI: Case File No. 145

CSI: Case File No. 145 CSI: Color Stories Inspiration
This was a very difficult case for me...  The color I struggled with the most was the yellow/green.  I do not purchase this color of paper on purpose. It did help me use up some of my Simple Stories - Say Cheese stickers. 




http://api.ning.com/files/-a-FzCyHE-CQ3Bm6tOBDLPc0Xzt5*fu8L2ZTrseFWhCY0RZEeGU1KtSkWF3N4sYd2WpDZT3M8Ar5odTC*k3Y1nJPvUBree8I/145flat.jpg
I used the 5 colors.  Light aqua background is a paper I've probably had in my stash for 7 - 8 years.  Touches of ivory, light aqua, and yellow/green are in the Echo Park's Paper & Glue Field Trip striped paper and Simple Stories embellishments from Say Cheese and 24/Seven collections.  Red cardstock was used as an accent and to create the pocket that stores my journaling.   

No comments:

Post a Comment