Thursday, November 13, 2014

Believe in your dreams and when people doubt you... Prove Them Wrong

I hope your Thursday is going well fellow scrapbookers!  The sketch and color palette for today comes from Colorful Creations.  My photo is a bit larger, but otherwise I stuck with the sketch.  Here is my layout.
My theme for scrapbooking layouts has turned to my oldest son's senior photos.  It has been 2 years since he has graduated, and once they are completed I will be current with his books.  It is so exciting to have finally reached this point!

The background painted board pattern paper is from October Afternoon and called Main Gate, and the other pattern papers are from my scrap bin.  The stars are Studio Calico chipboard shapes.  The title card is from the Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is ephemera pack, and the enamel dots are also Teresa Collins.  The numbered/smile card is from Simple Stories 24/Seven collection.  And the cork banners are The Paper Studio brand.  The sketch and color palette can be found here.  The colors I have used are:  extra white, gold crest, sundance, restful, roycroft vellum, and nuthatch.
 
Thank you for stopping by...  I will be back shortly with another sketch challenge.

7 comments:

  1. nice to get done!!! Wonderful, warm feel, great boy page! thanks for joining us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour choices for this layout and all the layers!! Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page and I love that quote! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee this!!! Thanks for playing along with Colorful Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the colors and quote. Thanks for joining us @ CC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page!! I love the combo of the colours you used!
    Thanks for joining us at CC!!!

    ReplyDelete